Sunday, May 2, 2010

blogging backlog!

Hi friends and family,
Sorry its been so long without a post! I blame it on Dereck taking the computer with him on his trip last week... but I'm glad he did since he was able to call me through Skype while he was gone! But I promise this week I will get all caught up. I will have a bunch of new photos up on  our Shutterfly site soon as well. I'll post all about the tulip festival, our daytrip to Yokohama, our new dog (!), and a little about Dereck's first mission trip to Thailand. Lots of pictures to sort through and upload, but I'm excited to share these great experiences with you.  Life has been busy but its been going pretty great :-)
Check back again soon!

Jane & Dereck

1 comment:

  1. haha! i've got a backlog going on now too. trying to get caught up. glad you're doin well and keepin busy! take care!

    ReplyDelete