Hi friends and family. I'm going to start this out by saying that I am OKAY! Our area has no damage or injuries, just a lot of shaking. Our military base is on standby for aid and everybody is ready and willing in any way we can. There is a lot of tension and fear around, but overall everybody is doing well. Its really a family here, with neighbors taking care of neighbors and making sure everybody is accounted for.
We are just on the west edge of Tokyo (usually on a Map its on the "t" of the word Tokyo), and inland enough that tsunami's aren't a danger for us. I have a pack with supplies ready to go "just in case" so hopefully now that I'm prepared nothing will happen!
Thanks for all your prayer, thoughts, and well wishes. Continue to pray for northern Japan!
Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment