So here it is, my very first blog on Proud to be a Plane Jane! I have really enjoyed reading some other blogs I found online while searching for projects and thought that it might be fun to try it out myself. Maybe people will be interested in my new projects? Maybe people will want to here about some of my adventures while moving overseas and surviving my husband's deployments? If not, at least it gives me an outlet to share some things and hopefully will be a fun time as well.
After spending 4 hard years and too much money, I successfully received my B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, only to find myself working for two years post graduation without being inspired to keep working in the corporate world. I currently am on my "summer vacation" as I am choosing to call it. I got married in May and moved with my husband to a military base while he is in training. It is a temporary location since we will be moving overseas to Japan this fall/winter so I've been able to take this time to make our house more of a home, explore new hobbies, and do some volunteering. I hope to explore new career opportunities in Japan while continuing to pursue my new hobbies and love of volunteer work.
So here's to a new adventure in blogging, I hope you enjoy it as well.
~Not so plain Jane.
No comments:
Post a Comment