This past weekend we helped our good friends Josh and Leslie move out of their apartment and sent Leslie on her way to North Carolina to move into their new house while Josh finishes up training here. Leslie and I have become good friends during our time here in Little Rock so it was sad to see her go! Marty also likes to play with their husky, Nanook, so we had to have one last goodbye dinner and doggy play session.
Dereck and I also got to go out to celebrate the engagement of our friends CJ and Emmalee while Emmalee was visiting Little Rock. We were very happy for them and I am happy to have been introduced to them both while here in Little Rock. Its been fun making new friends and thanks to email, facebook, and blogs its so easy to stay in contact with everybody nowadays. I hope the friendships I made here will continue to grow as we all go our seperate directions!
This coming week I hope to get started on some more sewing projects. I finished two more projects but since I hope to give them as gifts I am not posting them here so they stay a surprise! I will say that I attempted some quilting and it turned out really well. I enjoyed it a lot! I took advantage of a huge fabric sale this weekend and stocked up on a lot of supplies to make more gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
Till Next time!





No comments:
Post a Comment