Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcoming fall!

So its offically October and its so great to be into fall weather again! Tanktops and shorts are being worn less frequently and the jeans and hoodies are starting to come out. I love being able to have the windows open in the apartment to let that fresh brisk air inside. I wonder if we'll be around here long enough to see the leaves start to change color on the big tree outside our living room. Dereck seems to think that we will, since though he's had three or four flights now, and only 3 of the 9 exersizes he needs to complete in training actually have been completed.. I hope he can get 2 exersizes done today then we'll be half way done with them and have a better chance of getting out of Arkansas when our lease is up. Otherwise it could be a bit of a pain, but I guess we'll just have to see.

The cooler weather is making me want to go pick up some fall colored fabric and even some fleece! I'd love to learn how to make a fleece pullover eventually, even if I just start with some scarves or something to get used to working with the fabric. The craft store near my place is having a pattern sale so it might be a good time to try out working with patterns. I'll keep you posted on how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment